Moving Tips for Residentials and Commercial Customers
To help our UAE customers to make their moves smoothest ever, we have made the below quick tips for your big day!
- Assume 2 months time to prepare for the big day – put a timeline with key action items.
- Select a mover and review the details (what’s services and/or materials are included and what’s not included).
- First pack your rarely-used items. Start with your storage! If now is summer, start with your winter clothes.
- Create a charity corner at home. Make your move “meaningful”!
- Change address. Make a list of companies that you need to contact for your new address. AND begin filling up forms.
- Decide on the moving date. Tell friends of you move to see if any can help, or if any would want your furniture.
- Call services for new home- Make sure you have done all the wallpaper, paint and cleaning work so it’s ready to for you to move in. Go to the new home and let the security knows of your move, and identify where you can unload your furniture